Saturday, September 27, 2008

It feels like Summer

I wished it was Summer, today was an extremely nice day and I missed Summer, can't wait til the next one... These past 3 days, I haven't really been studying as much anymore, I feel like having more fun, but I'll figure something out tomorrow. So how was my day? Hmph..I woke up this morning (earlier post) then yea, I went swimming with my sister, and -8- cousins at Coffman pool. It was fun, at least for me, I taught my sister how to swim better and she didn't expect me to be so "good." She was amazed at how I could hold my breathe and swim 2 laps, which I did, however, the pool is quite small. 1 lap is about.. 20-30 feet long? After swimming, my uncle told me about the Academy of Sciences and their reopening, I wanted to go SOOOOO bad. The last time I went was in like 2nd grade or something like that. They took a really long time to rebuild the place and I'm not surprised that they were over the limit-packed. The website had like some warning saying how packed it was and that they weren't giving any tickets anymore. For those of you who haven't been there, I'll describe it with 1 word for you, extraordinary. Basically, it's sorta like an aquarium/museum/plants and other stuff, really cool. But yea, couldn't go. I went to Big 5 and got my pair of Asics for 44 bucks, luckily because the normal price is 85ish. I didn't run today either because my day was ruined after I found out that the Academy was so full. Jimmy came by and picked me up, we went to Costco and it un-ruined my day, lol. I didn't really buy anything but 3 churros and it was better than staying home. We wii'd as JERK's once we got back, that was fun, for a lil while and that basically concludes my day. Oh and my grandma really likes the churros so I'm glad I gotem'!

2 comments:

kevin said...

wiiiiii are JERK's hahah!

recipes said...

i want to go to academy of science too. wait for me. next time i come back it wont be as crowded, yeah?

then we can go to the vegetarian rest in sunset.

sounds like a date.