I'm glad we cleared things out today, at least I felt a little better. I hope this is the last time because all this doesn't need to happen ever again. We can still sit together and enjoy happy moments if you want.
I don't know how all this started. I have a cal exam tomorrow, I'm supposed to be studying, but and I am bewildered. I feel like I'm the origin of all problems. Even though people have history which I am not aware of, in a way I've probably sparked the highlights of the past. I don't know who I am, what I stand for, but who cares? We are all friends. One way or another we should be able to communicate. I can see people trying to help me, but I end up making things worse and somehow getting them involved. I feel fucked up for all the things I've done. There isn't probably anything I can do to make up for it. I know some things I do aren't appreciated and/or is quite disturbing. We all need to step out and pinpoint everything absurd that's happened. We need to fix it together and I know that will be a hard process too. I'm sorry for what I've done to each and everyone of you, I don't like it either. We all need to stand in a circle, take off our shoes and try on someone else's pair to get an idea how they feel. Friends go a long way, it's better to have a friend than a enemy. You can think that everything I write here is BS but this is the best way I see it to reestablish a bond. Everything needs a little time. I'm always obligated to help, but I probably make things worse. Nobody is perfect, indeed. We all have different perspectives toward different situations. I don't get mad often, even if I do, it's for a very short period of time. Theres no point of being mad. I'll tell you this, I can't even remember the last time I was really mad at anyone. I might feel like someone wants to light my fuse at times but I'm probably looking at things differently. I find it really idiotic for drama to arise over little things. A balloon can only hold so much particles of air before it splatters. There's always an exit if there is an entrance.
Life can be full of misconceptions, contradictories, happy moments, whatever. We can all choose what we want to eat on a menu, but think about your appetite and not the price. What matters is satisfaction.
I'm ashamed. I don't deserve anyone's care because in the end I'll end up hurting you somehow.. I don't want things to end here, but I wouldn't mind stepping out of a elevator if you can all fit into it and be together.
Brother, My Brother - Blessed Union of Souls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment