Saturday, March 7, 2009

Bowling!

FINALLY, AFTER 10,000 YEARS I'M FREE, IT'S TIME TO BOWL. We played 2 games as usual, started at like 12:30. I felt really crappy, kinna emo, but nevertheless, I somehow ended up with 115. Second game I cheered up and told everyone to play good. I scored 157, and still got wooped by Amy. Pretty much everyone did good. My mom called me at 1:50, bitched at me, damnit.. Anyway, we ate dinner at ABC, omg 2 days of ABC in a row. I gotta exercise like mad when I wake up. Oh damn we had mickey D's too. Yesterday Kevin and I bought out all the green tea ice cream at Safeway, I gained like 15 pounds over the past 3 months I think... shit!

I need to study also..

I've been given many opportunities in life. I somehow always fck em up. I don't feel like many more will come by in the future..

1 comment:

SlimJim said...

ABC again lol, good job, I wouldn't have scored that high, I'll go next time =]