Nice title huh, hahahahh.
I need motivation. I can't seem to do things at the pace I want. I'm not pushing hard enough for productive things(the title is a perfect example). I don't know how. Last semester was so much better, everything was fine. I could just look at this and it's a go or no. Now it's like what the over-fried potsticker?! This semester I just feel like I lost everything, the best things that's ever happened to me- my senses of knowledge, and other stuff. I won't give up though, and I'll do what I gotta do. Just right now I feel incomplete. Let's hope Spring Break will be "refreshing." Time to blast this paper!
"You never know what you've got til it's gone."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
"You never know what you've got til it's gone." yeah for seriously, that's how i thought about school, and that's also how i also feel about what happens with me and my parents right now, especially with their respect, oh also with my test too, i'm also with my essays before, i never realized that i had so much time to do it, until it's gone. oh man, i can't believe that it all have to with time, oh man, look at the time...
Post a Comment