Today is not my day, I think this has been the worst day I've felt this month. It's nobody's fault, just the fact that I can't get anything done. These notes are seriously pissing me off. ;JAKJFSJFDKF
I've been stuck on this problem for 4 hours, I don't like it, it's making me feel stupid x_x I DO NOT LIKE PHYSICS! I loved high school physics, but that was wwwwaaaaaaayyyyy better.
And because I'm in a such a bad mood, I think I'm pissing other people off. Please excuse my attitude for today.
I'm a jerk....
I was supposed to go to some asian art thing today, but bai san took so much time. I didn't even have to go but whatever, I respect my grandma because she raised me and loved me. I prayed for some things, but I don't think she can help me. I don't deserve it anyway. Spring break is almost over. This is not good. I don't like this semester. School is bad, when school is bad, my behavior is bad, and when that's bad, everything else is bad. I know I will definately be back to normal tomorrow.
Last night I dreamed of me in a 4x4 100m relay for track and field LOL and we won gold medal in the olympics! Too bad that won't ever happen in real life because I'm slow as hell!
I remember back in middle school where I lost every race because I was so fat. I only joined for the end-of-the-year-party anyway. This is part of my motivation to run and improve each time.
Good times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment