So far, it's been decent. I have a lot of studying to do, so I can't completely forget about school as much as I want to. Yesterday I swam with Ronald @ Sava, 50 laps. Next week, 100! Today I went to dinner with Xiao, Aimee, and Andrew. I feel green, healthy green. Yong, George, Amy, and Jimmy came out after for dessert. I laughed a lot, for some reason.. Then we went to the beach, it was very very windy. I felt light-headed after running. I did manage to fall into a ditch and tumbled over, but I am not injured at all lol. Today felt weird, but it was nice seeing everyone.
There were so many stars in the sky tonight, if only I got to see what I want to see that many times.. Screaming felt really good, I need to go to the beach and do that some more..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am glad you liked screaming at the beach as much as i did.
i asked andrew last night if he like screaming. he said," no". "I only liked the lights and the stars."
Post a Comment