Today I took my Cal quiz, bombed it, as I expected. After class I had a study/homework session with a few people in my class, John, Karima, Stephen. After doing our homework, John left, it was only us 3, we talked for like 3 hours about random stuff. My other friend Matt swung by and he was in our class too, and they introduced one another. We talked about religion, feminism, gay/straight people, alcohol, tons of stuff. It was pretty interesting, I learned a lot. :D
I beat Kev in scrabble last night so he had to run with me today. We both got our best times, 42:13 for me and 48:10 for Kev. (We are training so we don't get wooped by Ronald as badly) I don't know where my energy came from, I was still sore from Saturday and barely ate the past 2 days until earlier when we got stuff @ the Korean Supermarket and brought it to Ann's house. NEXT TIME YOU ARE RUNNING WITH US, JIMMY.
You guys are gooooood at Guitar Hero.
=O
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
with my bike! haha
yeah YEAH RUNNN JIM!
Post a Comment