I am happy it's over, but I am sad I got bad grades. I don't know whether to proceed in the same major or change, if I keep EE I'll have to retake 2 classes because I got C-'s in them. ad;fslmjf;3wf. I haven't blogged in sooo long, I have a lot to say, but I don't know where to start. Now that school is over, what am I supposed to look forward to? I haven't got my ass up to find a job yet, something I need.. Bleh.. Yesterday was a great day, I could've shown more energy but I was a little dizzy. I hope you had a good one Jimmy! I have to wake up in about 4 hours to dress up for the funeral.. I should sleep. I can't sleep anymore until this time around nowadays. I tried sleeping earlier, at 11ish, but my sister wouldn't get out of my room. So today I had some plans, but my mom took the car and went to uncles house to talk some stuff over about later today. I was stuck at home, but an hour later George came and picked me up, we raided Edmund's house because him and Andrea made clam chowder. It was weird, it had oyster in it because Edmund is weird.. (v_v)/ I had some dinner plans with some school friends but I told them I couldn't go. My parents wanted me home, I also felt tired and didn't want to do anything. Thats that for today. I didn't want Heroes at all today, and only 1 ep yesterday.. I dont like Hulu commercials. What else do I need to say... a lot.. but too much to type right now.
I love you grandpa! I forever will and still remember all those times you bought me food in Chinatown and everywhere else we went, but more importantly your effort in taking care of me and loved me! You are still here, in my heart and memory.
YAll make my day
Note to self:
clean my room
look for a job
exercise
eat a lot, but healthier
waste less money
be more happy than i already am, haha!
uhhhh uhhhhhhhhh eat some moreeeee
oh! watch heroes
update ipod and get new songs
try harder in school
AND FINALLY...... eat some more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
silly foool. but keep eating =]
plans to eat healthy ey?
i've been eating burgers and fries since its last week of school and finals soon.
Post a Comment