Friday, June 19, 2009

kekeke

I ALMOST yelled out "LAMEE!" while I was half asleep in class, but my cough stopped me. I learned a lot today, but forgot a lot of it. It's funny how I was awake for 2 hours, then I close my eyes for 5 secs and knocked out. Today was great, I wasn't bored at all.. Going to Jamba was great, lemonade pong was great, basketball was great, Tuttimelon was great, and pool was great. I had very little food today and needless to say.. most of it was bad/unhealthy. Jamba juice(only good thing), chips, and froyo until 12 midnight when Xiao and I got hungry after pool. We settled at In N' Out and ordered 2 grilled cheese sandwiches (for her), 2 double doubles (for me), fries, and a milkshake that we shared.. we killed it except for 1/10 of the milkshake. I guess today was one of those few "good" days of the Summer thus far.

Pigs for life!

1 comment:

amy said...

jamba juice actually isn't healthy at all.