Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Update

Hi, haven't blogged in a while, don't know if anyone even flips onto this page anymore.. I'll try to blog more frequently, I have all the time in the world anyway.

Where to start? What to type? So many things going on, this isn't really the summer I hoped for. School sucks, not just for me, but for everyone. I can't type long blogs anymore, can't really speak my mind the way I want to. I finally dropped the city swimming class. I gained a lot of weight this week, eating too much. I keep listening to the same songs over and over. I definately still need to look for a job. I don't have anything to do MWF, I don't know if its too late to add a class.. I don't know what I want to take either. I need to speak with an advisor again, I'm lost-in all aspects of life. Finding a job will keep me busy, stopping me from thinking things I shouldn't be thinking about, keeps my spending balanced too.. I could volunteer somewhere, but gas is a pain in the summer, I'll figure it out. I definately need to stop eating so much, I'm eating TOO much. I have to motivate myself to do things, but I'm not good at motivating myself. =/ Theres a whole bunch of stuff that needs to be fixed, meh, I'll give time a shot first. What else.. oh! I had the best Mac N' Cheese today EVER. Hmm yeah.. this is all I can think of for now, don't want to go too indepth with things. Better to keep things simple. :D

No comments: