Wednesday, July 29, 2009

=]s?

It's like I forgot how to.... Dunno whats up with me lately, I feel like a goddamn box with duct tape wrapped around me. I can see that you are trying to help me by peeling it off, but duct tape is big bidnezz. I miss it all..
I've been playing a lot of games lately for 2 reasons. -1- keeps me not thinking about things that don't matter. -2- keeps my mind thinking strategically and focused on my next move. The more I practice, the easier the game will get - that's logical yes? But don't you just hate it when you land into a game with glitches that makes the game seem unbeatable? I hate those because there is like no way to get around it no matter how many times you practice/try, so I won't play them anymore.
I'm downloading Hangover right now. I rarely download movies but hopefully this can spark my fire. Says 1 hr 16 mins, which seems too quick because it just started but there are lots of seeders. I've been tired since class started and knocked out every few minutes. I think the teacher hates me, I have a feeling she does.. Anyways, time to hit the sack and let's see if I can get this ruhruhruhrollin' by the time I wake up.

Buhbye.

2 comments:

Rlam said...

duct tape ehh...

recipes said...

hangover was so stupid funny

people are not that lucky in life, seriously, at least that is what i learned from it