SUMMER SCHOOL IS FINALLY OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSS but there's no summer left. =[ I'm happy with my grades.
So yesterday I went fishing and it wasn't so great. I wanted a BIG fish! but I only got small ones. I brought the right tools and expected Yong's brother to have the minor things but he didn't so too bad. My dad made me go home again before we headed out to exchange one of the reels that actually didn't fit, it was better the first time. The fishing spot wasn't so great either but it was pretty fun just being able to cast out the rod like I did when I was a kid. Kevin, Ann, and Amy came later to meet up with us. Kevin is bad luck, don't ever let him touch your fishing rod OR pool stick.. wait why's it all bad luck only when he's touching the sticks? Nvm, too dirty. We wandered around pier 39 and ate expensive, yet not too great food. I guess it doesn't really matter what you do, just be happy about who you're with. As we were leaving, we saw a car vs bike collision with the biker guy ending up unconscious on top of the car that smashed him, horrific scene. I got a job interview last night, I'm psyched but they didn't call me back like they said they would, at least not yet. I think I did extremely well with the interview, I know I did. Confidence boost! But even if they don't call me back then it's cools, school is about to start anyways.
Today I felt productive too. I dragged my ass out of SF State with a smile because I was tired but happy. I went to the bank and paid off my fat ass credit card bill then I went home and my brother actually asked if I wanted to go swimming, usually it's the other way around but then I felt too weak to go. I went to take care of some errands that deals with a river rafting trip I'm possibly going to next week. I just woke up from a nap but I still need a little more sleep. Collectively averaging 4 hours of sleep a day isn't so great especially when I don't have too much to do. I procrastinate or play games most of the time which is why I get the minimal sleep but I'm glad summer school is over! I still need to wash then wax my car to make it shiny shiny, I have all the materials, I just need to get myself to do it, oh my room needs to be cleaned also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment