I just realized haven't exercised in the longest time ever, maybe that's why I feel like crap all the time haha.
Hmm.. the left turn on 19th ave to Sloat is better now, a lot better because the light used to be long enough to only let 6-7 cars go, now it's like 10+ cars which is a PLUS! I hate to drive down to Stones just to turn around there to head toward Ocean.
I always tell myself that I'd change, for the better.. like not procrastinate, but it just doesn't work out. I can if I tried harder, but I don't know if I can push myself to do that yet. I'm weak, but I don't give up when I feel determined. I wished I could disassemble the day and place the pieces my way.
School's starting in 2 weeks? I THINK? I don't even know when school starts, I never know. State is weird, we always start on like a Thursday or some random ass day, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a Sunday, shiet. Sometimes I have to ask 50 people when the holidays are because I don't wanna end up going to school on an empty day looking like a retard. It hasn't happened yet, but it will bound to because I'm clumsy nowadays lol. :D
I have a giant to-do list but where should I start? Maybe I'll do the hard things first and save the easy things for last, like how I do for food. I always eat the crust first when I eat pizza because I like to save the best part for last. Damn I have to wake up in a few hours for class and I should be sleeping.. I always knock out in there, but only 1-2 minutes at a time.
We should all do something fun before school starts, put your minds to it people. Put zee problems aside, if you have any. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOL lets go and exercise. I need it haha
Post a Comment