People can read this if they want, but it's mostly for myself.
I just like to type, I'll look back at this in the future to think of how stupid I am when I realize.
So I find out school starts next Tuesday but I think it's Wednesday because nobody goes to lab before a lecture. I have 3 classes now, I want 1 more at the very least. I'm not too happy about school. I'm not too happy in general. I want to let it all out, but this isn't the right place anymore. I don't want to give people the wrong idea when I approach them. I can be a nice guy, a very good friend or I can be the biggest asshole, you push my buttons.
My mom just came in and questioned what I've been doing because I haven't ate dinner at home in 3 days. I just woke up from a nap too. I always feel like shit when I wake up, maybe this is why my blog is so negative. Do I feel bad/spoiled? Yes. Do I care? Yes. So why can't I stop? I just threw on 100+ miles today driving in the city. I pay for my own expenses though.
I can be somewhat patient on certain things. I don't like to rush. I really want to catch up with some people but I always seem to find them at the wrong time. Hopefully they'll realize and let me know when they are free. Either that or maybe they just don't want to be my friend.
I just want to be alone sometimes. I just want my own time so I can be an asshole to nobody but myself. At least I don't have to worry about carrying a disease with me and infecting every fucking person around me. I don't have anything against anyone. I just don't want to hurt anyone any longer. I don't want to have anything against anyone. There are a few who would ride and die with me no matter what happens. <3
There's more I want to say but I'll keep it to myself for now. Right now I'm just being ignorant. I like to remind myself that there are cons. If you really know me, I am a peacemaker even though lately it's like the other way around for some reason and I try my best to show that I can be a decent friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment