Thursday, August 20, 2009

So I'm bored and someone won't let me nap, you know who you are. I was just reading my old posts, like super old ones, skimming through them. I don't know how I managed to type THAT much LOL. But it's quite funny, it's like a timeline of my life though its only 2 days from being 1 year old! :D I was so silly then, maybe I still am, but probably not. =[ I am embarrassed in a way now hahaha. There are funny/stupid/silly/emo/boring/more entries, but reading them just brings back so much. I think my next post will be pretty long, but that will be Sunday night if I'm not too tired then!

1 comment:

recipes said...

that is why you delete your old posts because when you read it again, you feel stupid.

dont you wish you can start clean everytime you mess up