Friday, September 11, 2009

Yoink!

I haven't blogged in a while as you all may have noticed, lol. I don't know what happened, I used to have the urge to blog everyday. Sometimes I'd have to restrain myself from blogging, now it's the other way around. I don't know how long this blog will be, I'm just going to type whatever. I know I can stop here, I know I can also make it 10 pages long.. I think this one will be short because I'm tired and sleepy. I'll categorize this time (not in any special order or anything)

SCHOOL!
12 units, least amount I've done since attending SFSU. 12 units makes me sad sometimes, it's like I'm not doing enough, but I'm only taking 12 because
1. I have enough units to be under junior status
2. I don't want to get kicked out of school for having too many units because I'm trapped in a vortex of... I would like to call it majorism, which basically means I don't know what to do!
3. I have a job now so I want to balance things out.
Other reasons:
4. School just sucks sometimes, but I try my best to enjoy living in a lifetime where education is offered. There are so many individuals out there would give up so much to be educated.
5. Let's keep it at 5.. I am actually enjoying this semester, I like my classes, I hope I get good/decent grades.

Schedule:
Monday: Eng 10-11, AAS (Asian American Studies) 11-12, Bio 1-2
Tuesday: Bio Lab 9-12
Wednsday: Eng 10-11, AAS (Asian American Studies) 11-12, Bio 1-2
Thursday: Econ 4-7
Friday: Eng 10-11, AAS (Asian American Studies) 11-12


WORK!
Simple and brief: I work in a warehouse in Brisbane doing lots of lifting and sorting for FedEx + USPS. I enjoy getting paid to exercise. It is hard work, fast paced, and can get dirty.

FRIENDS!
I've just been hanging out with different people here and there. It's good to keep in touch with friends, no matter new or old. Surprisingly, I think the people I talk to are distributed evenly amongst elementary, middle, high school, and college. Hang-out-wise it's high school though because that's how we do! :)

FAMILY!
Everything is going well, or rather.. nothing is different. I should spend more time with my cousins because they always remind me of our good ole' childhood memories. My sister is leaving this Sunday, I hope she succeeds and does well. I think I will miss her. Our relationship is pretty hilarious, we can talk about the most stupidest/weird things and crack up.

me
Damn I don't know where to start, oh well I'll keep it simple like how life should be. Those things up there are pretty much whats going on with me and probably you guys too. I am spending a lot, I think too much. I have a savings account, I'm going to feed it some greens.. get it? haha x_x. I feel different, maybe being a little more lenient than I used to be and lazy because it's less stressful. There are things I should take into account more but I'm trying to see how things will work out this way.. I haven't been online as much because Jenny's laptop is being fixed so she's hogging mine. I do read your blogs, check my emails, and read the news! The news is important to me even though I can't "save the world." I do like to be updated just in case anything like SWINE FLU strikes or if like..... a meteor is about to smash my toilet- that way I can at least say goodbye to it..

I'm afraid to lose what we share, afraid to make a fool out of myself (impression wise), and and spiders! somewhat. =P

No comments: