Friday, October 2, 2009

E-mails

So I threw out about 3 e-mails to 3 different professors a few days ago. I asked my bio lecture prof why he closed the prac quiz, he never responded. I turned in 2 assignments LATE to bio lab professor because I forgot to email them on Tuesday and I didn't want to print it out.. And I emailed my cool English professor about what I'm going to do for my presentation. He repied:

eric,

looks like you have a banging idea for a presentation.

So I'm going to present "where is the love - Black Eyed Peas" and it has to be 20-25 minutes, not so cool. Anyway, I think Nike should change their little catch phrase or whatever you call it to "Just Bang It," that would be awesome..

I'm going to lose it!

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

my US Hist teacher too! I needed the notes for the midterm but he never responded. He told the class to email him for notes and it's easy for him to email it back to us. Never receive anything =[

recipes said...

"banging" AHHAA that just reminded me of kevin.