So right now I am staring at my wall paper- 3 penguins. I love penguins, but I love whales more.. I don't know why. lets just say I love animals, but do I really? (I eat em.. =x) hmm so these penguins are emporer penguins I think. I don't know how penguins can tell each other from one another. I mean people have stereotypes like "all asians look alike" and stuff like that, but we have distinctive features. friggen penguins are like identical in everything. I saw these penguins on discovery channel once (it was either blue planet or planet earth) grouping up to keep themselves warm. they say that the mother goes out and hunts while the father sits on the egg or protects their hatchlings. when the mothers come back, they supposedly can hear their baby's cry. I don't know how they can tell.. yet another life mystery for me.
toodles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment