Friday, August 22, 2008

My first post

Hi, me. I don't want to make this too long as a first post. The point of this blog is just to speak of what I have in mind, the things I see, the voices I hear, and the way *I* feel.

Everyday of this summer, I've been thinking of where I am heading and what my future has in store for me. Lets see.. what do I want to talk about today.. hmm.......... There's actually a lot for me to say, but I don't want to stuff it all into one post, so I guess this might be suspenseful for those of you who are interested. I just finished watching the mens beach volleyball olympics, it was a pretty epic battle until the third set. Right now you are reading what I am thinking. I guess another reason why I created this blog is to just let it allllll out, but through words rather than voice. I'm thinking of a couple things right now.. Hoold up, I'm grabbing my wrist because it hurts like hell.. lol OK! here we go. School, work, and this girl, if I haven't already told you (readers) who she is, then too bad, I'm only keeping this secret to my close friends, although they're the only ones who probably will read this anyway. So yeah.. just those 3 things, I'm not going to tell you which one is bothering me the most, I'll let you decide. Anyway, I have a chemistry test on Saturday morning and I hope I don't forget to go AGAIN because I already missed it once. I need to take that test so that I am qualified to take general chem. I guess I should shut up now, I have TONS more to say though and I have a fun day ahead of me, hopefully =].

2 comments:

ron-ton said...

congratulations, your first blog post.i know what's affecting you the most. it will be okay.

recipes said...

hi whats up.
going to dinner with ron on the
29th, you should come too.

girl problems eyy?

you can totally talk to me about it in our late-night sessions.