Saturday, August 23, 2008

A long, but very good day

Woo hoo, I just logged back in, took me 20 minutes of reading bs to figure out how this works. Complicated. So "yesterday" we have some bad planning about going to the movies, when I called kev, he was still sleeping, and he fell back asleep after I called him. Before going to his house, I circled around walgreens for like 15 mins trying to find parking. I needed some gel. Then yeah, I rang kev's door bell and he was dressing up or something. Nobody told him the time of the movies lol. So yeah, we were late to catch the first episode.. so we decided to have lunch at Wendy's. After that, we watched Tropic Thunder, one of the funniest movies ever, followed by Death Race, one of the best action movies ever (with a hot girl), and last but not least, HOUSE BUNNY, which good too. So yup.. THREE movies.. isn't that nuts, and they were all back to back without any waiting lol. Everything turned out perfectly. I got to work on time, changing into my work clothes in the parking lot just before the bus got there, haha. Work was alright, the whole time I was carrying my backpack and people thought I was nuts. It was just to remind myself that I have a chem test 2m and I also wanted a better workout. There weren't really any breaks today, so I barely got to study. But I plan to wake up early "today" and study up. I also gotta get gas.. and papers from Jim's house so I could take the chem test. I'm really nervous right now, I hope I pass. My mind again, on those 3 things, but today, the order switched. So yeah.. I'm gonna sleep now so good luck, me.

1 comment:

ron-ton said...

3 movies...i can only do 1 tops. but, if i was forced to, there is a very slim chance of 2.