Sunday, August 24, 2008

Seesaw

Today was a good day, but also a bad day, it was a bit of both, but I don't know which one was more uplifting. I woke up this morning, thinking my chemistry placement test was at 10, but then it was actually at 2. I don't know what told me it was at 10, perhaps my mind fled off to something else. So I went to get some gas, 3.99 a gallon, for seriously, then headed to school. At school I sat around, tried to study a bit, but there was just something bothering me. So I got up, got a snack, walked around, then I saw my friend Louie from math. We had a great talk and a lot of jokes, basically sharing our summer blessings. Once it was testing time, I walked in the hallway and immediately I'm like W-T-F. There was literally 200 people standing there and I was thinking I would be alone. So yeah, lets skip to the test.. 44 multiple choice questions, 17 to pass. I was not very confident because there were many topics which I did not learn during summer school. However, I cannot blame my chem professor because he had to narrow 800 pages and stuff them into 1 month. In terms of work, just 1 more day left before I say goodbye. I know I'll miss the job and a lot of people there, but hey, education is more important and working at where I am now cannot be a career. Anyhow, today's work was good, everyone was filled with excitement, including me. We were all pumped today and ready to work with smiles on our faces. During break, the break room was engulfed with laughter. Later on, after work, Tony and I shared a lot of stories about our personal lives until we got in our cars to head for our home sweet homes.

1 comment:

kevin said...

oooh coolie day, 3.99 a gallon? forsheezy. ummmmmm, home sweet home!