Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Scoo ain't coo
I received my results for my Chemistry exam and my Calc quiz today, they were TERRIBLE. Well, the Chem was ok, but still, I'm not happy with it. I'm trying to learn the Chain Rule right now and it's confusing the sh!t out of me. I understand some of it, but yeah, its a mess. I'm studying for my Calc midterm Friday, which will be disasterous, lets call it Hurricane Ness, since they had one for Ike! Anyway, today Garrett wanted to go to Popeyes, but I was like "ehhhh fine" but he never replied, which was good because I didn't really want to eat there. I'm trying to lose weight and it's really hard. Isa and I "walked" Lake Merced today. We were supposed to jog a lot more but she ended up dying out really fast. I would think that she'd outrun me, but she was wearing a hoodie, sweats, and carrying a small backpack, woah girl, you ain't goin' nowhea with that. I'm scared for my midterm, really scared. I don't know what to study, but I'll try to do all of my hw problems over and over again, as much as possible. But for now, goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment