Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tired, screwed, but feelin' a lil' betta.

Well, I'm back to the old days, where I sleep a couple hours, wake up all cranky and fall asleep at school. I've been trying to study, and I feel a little more confident because I'm starting to absorb the material. It might be too late, but I still have hopes, the Eric Lamsta never gives up hope! Tomorrow will be the last day I can study before the exam. I watched a lot of Youtube videos about Calculus and it really helped a lot, even though it might sound lame. Today, Nora and Ann ditched me once again, I don't think I'm too happy with them anymore. I met up Wilson, Andy, and Aimee to eat lunch, we ate at KFC, which was bad for me because I'm trying to hard to shed this fat off. Then I told Aimee about how I got ditched, so she was willing to go run with me at the lake. We ran about "1/3" and walked the rest because she didn't feel like running anymore. The entire time we were telling eachother stories about High School and Middle School, good memories. I'm gonna try to get people to do this more often, it's a good time to share stories and it's also good exercise, even if we walk the entire time.

No comments: