Saturday, September 27, 2008

Time flies, do I?

These past 2 days has been really meaningful to me. I'm starting to see how things works, what to do, and what not to do. Yesterday I took my Chemistry test, arrived late to class because I drove my brother and sister to school so that they wouldn't be late. I will always put them ahead of me because they deserve to be. I don't know how I did, but I'm just hoping for the best. Anyway after school, I called up about 10 people, nobody wanted to go jogging with me. I'm starting to feel like I'm alone in this world and that the only person who can help me is myself. I jog for various reasons, mainly to get in shape so I can be who I wanted to be a long time ago. I'm still eating a lot because when I'm sad or bored, I eat. I ended up driving to the lake and leaving because I felt sick. Last night I fell asleep at like 12 and I woke up at 1 am, and I heard some noises outside my window. I left my window open and I was scared to close it after I heard those noises. (I'm already getting goosebumps typing about it) The noises I heard were really scary. It was some kind of animal or creature screaming or fighting. It wasn't a cat or dog, thats for sure. It was right outside my window, probably racoons or skunks. They made this crying sound, the most horrifying .. I don't even know what to call it-noise. I ran to the window and closed it immediately and I went back to bed. Today I went through my usual routine at school, ran my 4 laps, and wanted to run more after school, but Ann and Nora didn't feel like going. In Chinese class today, I was used as an example by my fellow classmates Ava and Alyssa. It was very embarassing, the whole class laughed at me, and I laughed at myself too. They got me good today, and I bet it was Ava who thought of all this. We had a dialogue assignment and each group has 2 people. This week's dialogue is about clothing, buying, and selling, etc. So they did their thing and Ava asked Alyssa if I was handsome, Alyssa said yes, but my clothes were ugly. It was a joke thing and it felt good, next time I have to get them back, somehow :P. On my way home, I felt very lonely, when I got home I took a nap because I didn't have anything else to do and I was tired. Amy called me when I was sleeping and she asked if I wanted to go bowling, and I did, Jimmy came to pick me up and we started at 6. It was not pretty, a very very, VERY, bad day of bowling. I got a 97, 98, then 108. We only played 3 games because 9 people went. Amy, Jimmy, Alvin, Edmund, Yong, Dennis, Allen, Simon, and myself. When I got home, Jimmy told me his average was 99.67, and he calculated mine which turned out to be 101, ahahaha, made my day. We got wooped today, pretty bad.. =/ I was back to normal in the 4th game, but we never finished that because it was 8. Right now I just finished playing Gunbound with the J.E.R.K. I'm thinking about a lot of stuff right now, but mainly about her. Too bad I'm not good enough, yet. Hopefully one day I will find the courage to let it out... Anyway, tomorrow I plan to go swimming, then running. I'm going to buy a pair of Asics because "they're the best for running." I just talked to Rebecca, haven't talked to her in forever and she told me a lot about different types of running shoes- brands, functions, she knew it all because she was in the ALHS Cross Country team. My sister actually suggested this brand too, but I wanted to ask around for more info. I had a recommendation for New Balance but Becca said they don't last. Heh wow, guess what song just popped up.. Little Wonders.. just so coincidently huh. This song really means a lot to me, every word in it is meaningful and clear, also fits me. I guess things are really made this way. And yes, "I cannot forget the way I feel right now." I want to continue to type, but if I do, then I don't know what I'll talk about in the future. It's almost 2 right now, guess I should sleep or something, I don't know. AH yea, I have a Calculus midterm next Friday which I will bomb. I really wish to be young again, Jimmy reminded me about how fun being young was, so graceful, pure, stressless, and most definately, happy.

No comments: