Right now I can't believe its 11:45 and I haven't studied much. I have a Chem test 2m morning at 8, which means I have to wake up at 7, I guess I'll sleep soon, I think I'll be fine.
Anyway, today I went to Borders with Isa and on our way there, I thought my car was stolen because I forgot where I parked. Also, this morning, I didn't get to run because I was so focused on Calc that I forgot to do my Chinese hw, so after Chem, I did it during my break. In Chinese class, Reese saw that I was tired so he gratefully bought a cup and personally made a "strong" cup of coffee for me. It was weird, he said he didn't put that much sugar or cream, which I noticed. The flavor was very unique, I've never had coffee that way, but his recipe certainly worked. At Borders, there weren't any seats, so we sat outside the windows at the sunny area. Jimmy and Isa also introduced eachother, as I asked them to since Isa and Jimmy were standing by my sides. So no seats at Borders + no connection when we tried to ge Wi-Fi at Mickey D's. Isa had to go on her "date" so then Jimmy and I just headed to his house. On my way there, I almost hit a car because I was playing with my iPod lol, not good. Then at Jimmy's I finished my hw and chilled for a bit. I plan to run again at Lake Merced by myself at 12:30, when I get off school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hey eric, damn, i never chilled with you at mcdonalds before, i mean borders. haha!
Post a Comment