Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Madddddd >:o Studying...
I am tired right now, tired of LONG CALCULUS PROBLEMS. I'm studying really hard lately. Today I spent +-8 hours doing calculus hw/studying. The hw itself is due Wednesday night at 12 am, but I have a Chem Lab + Chem test on Thursday. I want to save all my time tomorrow studying for Chem, and not Calc. THE STRESS TRAIN HAS STEAMROLLED ALL OVER MY BACKYARD. I have 3 problems left, 3 really really REALLY long problems which Jimmy hopefully will (he said he will) help me on. I just hope he doesn't forget to go to Borders 2m. Other than all this studying bs, let's talk about my day. This morning our Chem Lab was interesting, but I'm still quite lost. Our topic was nomenclature, basically learning how to combine compounds or naming them, very, very.. indescribable. After school I called up my ex-co-worker Tony, I asked him if he wanted to jog around Lake Merced, I woulda called Garrett, but I'm not in par with his endurance yet. Anyways, Tony suggested we bike around the lake, so we did, he brought 2 bikes, one for me and we had a good convo throughout the stretch. He told me a lot of stories about this one guy from work who has anger problems. It's quite funny how that guy is so gullable. His name is Vince, aka Mr. Idon'tdonothingandjustdrivearoundallthetime. Yep, thats all. Stay tuned for the next.. post.. hahah=p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i'm in studying mode so much, i don't even have the time to keep in shape right now. sigh...
Post a Comment