Monday, September 22, 2008

Sore like a whore

Welp, lemme start off with today since it's fresh in my mind. I'm hella sleep right now and I just wanna fall back and sleep. I moved into my new room downstairs yesterday and finally got wireless. Today it took me like half the day figuring out why I couldn't get wireless. The reasons turned out to be pretty stupid. 1. I messed around with the router configs that Kev help me set, which was stupid, but I didn't do it for no reason. I was lagging a lot these past few days and experienced a lot of disconnection. 2. LOL I didn't turn on the wireless switch. I realized this when it was like what? 7? So yeah, pretty stupid, I know.. that's me though, happens a lot. This morning I actually ran 4 laps without stopping, I felt pretty good for all that food I ate. After my classes today, I wanted to go to borders to do some hw, but it was packed. I couldn't find a seat or anything, so I left. As I walked towards my car, I noticed a familiar face, it was Nora! I haven't seen her in sooo long, but guess who she was with.. -_- Ann. So yeah, Nora drives a Corolla type S which fits her pretty well, fits "girls well" if you know what I mean. Then they got me to run Lake Merced w/them. I didn't really want to go, but whatevers, I have to drop some weight anyway after all I've been eating. I was surprised how long I lasted. I guess my endurance is slowly rejuvenating. I felt good after a while, it was just my legs that couldn't handle the whole thing. We pretty much did a walk, jog, walk, jog etc etc pattern. But yeah, we walked half and jogged the other half. It was fun I guess, I wouldn't mind doing it again if it helps me to get in shape. I hope I don't wake up tomorrow that sore. =d ALso, someone remind me to fill in my mail-in-rebate and study study study for Chem test on Thursday!

Sunday- Garrett wanted to hang out, but I sorta felt lazy and Sunday's are my chillax days. I felt bad for not going out, but I also had to help my dad at the same time.

Saturday- I went swimming at McCoffman Pool (I think that's what it's called) with my cousins. That pool is brand new, newly built I mean. It was under construction for a long time. It's pretty nice there, but the pool is really small. It brings back memories of the first time I went swimming with Jia Yu. I wonder how she is right now.. Anyway, I was asked to do the swim test, 6 laps, I laughed to myself because it was so short. I did 4 and the lifeguard said I was good enough and told me to stop. I pretty much kicked off the wall, dolphin kicked, and 3 strokes I'm on the other side. Anyway, I just spent the rest of my Saturday thinking about that beautiful soul.

Friday- The last day of RK til Winta. After school, we went to Kev's house and I drove them to Serramonte where we would pick up my dumbbells. Then we wennnnnnnt.. where did we go.. TOASTIES, and Edgar gave us some free food, which I felt bad for, and Stones after to meet up with Garrett, then..uhhhhh.. my house, yea, to drop off my car so I could stay out later. Then we went to 7/11 and bowling for the last time, everyone had to put their game face on. We played like 5 or 6 games, and everyone did well overall, there were a couple bad games, but it was fun nevertheless. So yea, I did fulfill my goal, beating Ron by an average score of like 3 points or so. That's right. We went to Sizzlers after, had a great big dinner and a good time, cheap 9.99 deals. JIMMY DIDN'T LIKE HIS FRIES AND KEVIN WANTED A POTATO. Then theres also the typical Ronald: (orgasm) unnhhhhhh I'm full! We brawl'd and played that arrow game one last time, so yea, good day, the end, IM TOO SLEEPY TO TYPE ANYMORE. Until next time, kids. OH OH I was thinking about writing a little story one day on my blog here, if I don't become too lazy, lol.

No comments: