Thursday, September 18, 2008

Oh crap.. 10 days

I don't really think I remember what happened every single one of those days lol.. But for sure for sure my grandma is fine now, back to normal, and I'm really happy. She showed me her hand on Tuesday and it was all black because the docs took a lot of her blood for sampling I guess, or gave her tons and tons of shots.

Wednesday.. I ran a mile.. I probably went to Borders and did some hw with Jimmy, then probably Kev's house..

Thursday.. I had a fireworks lab, tons of fun, we got to burn different types of substances with a bunsen burner, results were like sparkly colored.. firework-like things.. lol

Friday- I ran a mile again, went bowling with the JERK and had dinner at some pho place at West Lake, and I saw my friend Phil there after I ate..

Saturday- Swimming with Ron, I'll remember this one because this foo (Ron) had the worst time of his life in the pool, it was like watching some kid trying to swim away from some sharks.. Then what did we do.. I think we met up Jimmy and went somewhere.. like.... I forgot. OH YEA, COSTCO w/ Jimmy's fam.

Sunday- Chillaxed

Monday- Ran a mile, Borders, did my labs there and studied, then I saw my favorite<33333 person and went to Kev's. Afterwards, Jimmy & I went home and did 5 hours of chem hw.

Tuesday- Isa cut class, so I was talking to another filipino girl sitting next to me in calc class, named Nathasia (Na-tah-shah) lol. She was cool, gave me a hug after class. It was frustrating in class too, I didn't understand a thing in class, I felt like a 5th grader trying to learn algebra. But yea, I went home and did my calc hw + studied it for like 5 hours.

Wedesday- Ran a mile, school was alright, then Borders w/Jimmy. Then we went to Kev's house and guess what... I GOT MY LAPTOP BACK AND IT WAS N****'D UP BY KEV. YEss thank you so much TanTan. I guess I don't have to spend 1k on a new laptop anymore! Wii'd, Mickey D's coz Garrett got hungry. I was trying to do my chem hw at Kevs too, but couldn't really understand the concepts while trying to play games at the same time.

TODAY- OHHHHHH YEA. There was too much today. I got off school after a long long day. This morning I had a chem quiz and I forgot my damn calculator, THE ONLY DAY I NEED IT, AND I DIDNT HAVE IT. *SIGH* Then we did a lonnnnnnnnnnng lab, I felt hungry so I got myself a BACON OMELETE after, that was guhgood. Then in Chinese, we had an oral presentation. My partner this time was Nancy, she was a lot better than that lazy whore Frances. I did everything last time, at least Nancy and I sorta figured out what we're going to talk about this time. Well yea, after that I went to meet up Kev + Ron @ Ron's house. Took em over to mah place coz my internet was weird and Kev fixed it up at lightning speed. We headed back over to finish up ClamXiaoder's "surprise." I didn't do much tho, coz of the way they put the pics OF ME WITH ANN. -NC (Not cool) Jimmy wasn't ready when we got to his house, so we just went to Xiao's got her and went to Serramonte. I got some gas first, 3.85/g, yea yeauh. Then Forever21 coz Ron liked their Yes-style like stuff. Then we went to the food court, which out of the 20985439204820 times I've been to Serramonte, I've been there 0 times LOL. I didn't even know it existed. Kev got this epic buffet like thing dish called "The Works" oh man it was huge. I got something spicy and Ron got some pasta. He got sick of it, and we all kinda shared. Xiao got some Thai tapioca tea, which was tasty too. Yea then we went to DAISO, THE BEST STORE IN SERRAMONTE. Literally everything was a buck fiddy. They had some pretty cool and nice stuff. I never expected it, but I will go there again one day, fa shizzle. I bought stuff that I was gonna use for my room downstairs, coz from now on I will study like a nerd and not party like a rockstar =[[. We went to Office Depot also coz I needed a lamp and a shredder, but ended up buying neither. I did get a wireless mouse tho. Sports Authority was right next door and I figured that I NEED to get skinny, so I went to look at some dumbbells, an old friend (sorta) of ours, closer to Xiao and Ron, says he'll hook me up with a 25% discount. So yea, I gotta pick those up afterschool 2m. I'm also gonna run again, I always run now, every MWF. Well not really, I sorta cheat LOL. I jog like 2 or 3, then walk 1, and jog the last 1 or 2. I'm also looking forward to send Ron's ass back to SLO with a =[ face after I devour him in bowling.

1 comment:

ron-ton said...

this blog post was awesome, and this week was really fun. but...you are a f****** b**** for that last sentence. i will send you home with a T_T after i kill you at bowling, just you wait.