Monday, September 8, 2008

The happy and sad things in life.

Today- School was ok, I was sleepy as hell. It was very hard to find parking, so I had to walk like a mile to school. After school, I was supposed to meet up Ron and Aimee @ Borders. Andy called and asked if I wanted to eat with him and Aimee, but Ron was already at Borders, and I was with Isa, so I didn't want to leave Ron hangin'. So Isa and I met up Ron and we walked around Stones, got some food, and Isa had to go. The whole time, I felt like I was being attacked by them two, not cool. The cool thing is that Isa called him "Manorexic," and I will call him that from now on. :) Then Ron and I went to Borders and just studied, Aimee came later. It was a lotta fun talking, but hardly got any work done. My 2nd cousin, Diana came, I invited her to sit w/us, but she was with her cousin, Will. Diana forgot her table, so I sat on her table and got a lot of work done while Will drove her home to get the books. We left Borders @ 6:45ish.

When I got home, I saw my grandmother in the kitchen, in pain. I immediately felt like someone hit me because I was not used to seeing her in pain. You can stab her a million times and she wouldn't say it hurts. Never have I been so disturbed before. She apparently had some sort of attack toward the right side of her neck and ear. I panic'd. I was scared. I did not know what to do. I felt useless. I was shocked. I called my mom 50000 times and she didn't pick up. I was sort of disappointed at my brother for not noticing anything for the few hours he was home. I asked my grandma to go to the hospital, she said no. When my mom came home, she agreed. I drove them to the hospital and at the same time I felt the pain myself. The whole time I was praying for her to be alright. I came home early because the doctor found a translator, and I have hw + a mad headache. I felt her pain more than my own headache. I was just not used to seeing that site. My uncle came to bring my grandma some food. She only had breakfast and lost her appetite. He drove me home and I am here now, still praying, still disturbed, and tired. I don't know what to do. I really hope she's okay. I can't even sleep right now. My grandma is the nicest person on earth. She never ever ever yells at anyone, she also has a very strong soul to keep her going. I just went into the kitchen, I ate a piece of fruit that she peeled today. I tasted her pain, I tasted her tears, I tasted her courage, I tasted her sweat, her blood, her faith and hopes for all her children and grandchildren. I tasted... love.
This is what the sad part of life is, not knowing what to do during unusual situations. I guess everyone has and will experience this, but I am not used to it. I don't want to open my eyes to the truth. Why can't everything just stay the same as it is now? Why do I have to grow up. I can't look toward my future. I don't want to look back to the past. I just want time to freeze. I am being devoured by fate. I am now hit with a shot of reality. I guess this is how time pulls everything together and intertwines our fates, shining a little bit of light into that dark door.. I pray, I pray, my grandmother is strong, and I will be there for her. Even though I'm tearing up right now, I won't let you down.

I love you grandma.




Sunday- nothing really, just chillaxed

Saturday- GA day. It was so fun, but there is just too much to type. I woke up at 6 and I slept at like 1:30, I was really tired. I was actually late picking up Aimee, and surprisingly, she was "punctual." She was on time. We got to Kev's house 10 mins before Ron did, so we weren't the late comers for once. Ann, Andrew, and Kevin rode with me on the way towards GA. At first I thought we were lost, but luckily, Ann had her iPhone. The trip was a lotta fun, we made jokes and had good talks. @ GA, we started off with a "warmup" spinning thing, then a water ride, then Vortex, Demon x2, walked around, lunch, Top gun x3 ( for me), and arcaded the rest of the day. I was really glad that Invertigo was closed, I wasn't ready for that, but I was also very unhappy that boomerang bay was closed. Overall, the trip was fun. On our way back, Ron, Kev, and Aimee rode with me and that was also a lot of fun. The whole time, the 3 of them were joking and trying to do remixes, which was funny. They attempted to kill me with their country songs, but it was fail. We went to some place on Ocean for dinner, well we got the food and hung out @ Kev's. The food was pretty good, and later on we played Poker, which was AWESOME. I hope we do it again, but this time, Aimee will LOSE, that witch.

Friday - Bowled @ Classic after I got my ipod nano 4gb (good condition) from Fremont from my good friend for 30 bucks. Gas + bridge toll makes it a total of almost 50 bucks, still good. First 2 games I lost to Ron, but after I wooped his ass EPICALLY. I came clutch and beat him by 1 or 2 points in the last 2. Then same thing while we were eating Popeyes and playing brawl.

Last Thursday, I started my first Chemistry lab, met a lot of cool people, and the lab was actually really fun, 16 pages worth of stuff that I have to write up.

2 comments:

ron-ton said...

I totally get the situation with your grandma. In a way you just opened some old wounds for me. I was the same way with my grandpa. I loved my grandpa, the day before he died, he had some pain. We didn't take him to the hospital because he insisted on not going. He died the following day. You did what my family and I didn't do. I hope your grandma will be okay.

kevin said...

damn, sures got some serious stuff on here... even though i read this, i was just around the neighborhood, and i really love my grandma too, and reading about the situation, i just hope your grandma is ok too!

uh...

....

wa-ka-la-ka-sha-ka-la-ka-ding-dong!

(and he vanishes like a kevin)