Sorry folks, got lazy and been busy :p
Last Thursday, first day of Chem Lab. We were checking materials and stuff, class seems to be very interesting and I'm looking forward to it. I met a cool guy named Allen and we hung out for a little bit. After school, I ate pho with Wilson, Aimee, and Edwin. They tried to convince me to go to a trip with them for the weekend, but my parents wouldn't let :(
Friday: Ron came back and decided to crash my classes with me. It was quite interesting, and Kev didn't wake up so he didn't come. I took the Physics test and I prayed I would pass or else I can't take Physics w/trig.
Saturday: Went swimming at a ghetto pool on 3rd street w/ Ron. Then we went to stones I think, and grabbed Jimmy. We bought some stuff from AE/Aero. Our shopping spree isn't over though!
Sunday: Stayed home and pretty much did nothing. Well I forgot what I did, but yeah.
Monday: KEVIN'S BIRTHDAY! Ok so I remember this day fresh, still. Amy called and woke me up. I went to order the cake and then I drove my family to Clement also because they had to yum cha with my aunt there. Then we went to yum cha. I ate literally a whole pound of pig blood myself lol. Afterwards, me and Jimmy went to get stuff for potluck while the rest of the crew went to Target. Xiao and Aimee went home to cook their stuff while me, Kev, Ron, and Jimmy were playing poker/Soul Calibur IV. Then me and Jimmy went to pick up all the food + the cake + Aimee + Xiao and headed to Safeway. We went to Kev's house after and hoped everything would go well. It did I guess, but we had to wait for Amy and Ann, they got there @ 9 (2 hours late). I found out that I missed the mark for the Physics class by 4 points.
Yesterday: No Chem Lab. Only Cinese and Calc. I took a Calc readiness test and I think I did pretty bad. Yesterday was so ridiculously hot too, and I was pissed off, part of it was from the hot weather, other stuff happened @ 24. I picked up Ron after school and we went to chill at Kev's. Garrett and Kev went to Popeyes while we waited outside. When they got back, we went to 7-11 to grab drinks, oh and Kev drove. Then we ate a lot and I was hoping to burn it off at 24. They sorta cheated me or wanted to at least, but whatever, screw them, I'm never going to that gym ever again.
Today: Really hot weather, school was good. I bought a large lunch and a lot of Chem Lab equipment. I parked really far, like a mile away, so I had to carry all that stuff to my car. I saw Heidi while I was walking across Junipero Serra. I was also upset because this whole day I was thinking about my classes. I only have 3 classes, but it's 14 units. I'm seriously quite upset, I don't feel like its enough. Right now I'm doing my Calc hw with Isa thats due 11:59 tonight. We have 10 really long problems and I'm almost done, taking a break on #10 to type here. lols Btw Jimmy helped me a lot and also, this made my day.
WUDUP iCe (8:01:39 PM): 6 is annoying me
WUDUP iCe (8:01:45 PM): 4 i pretty much gave up on
WUDUP iCe (8:01:50 PM): 8 is just not gonna happen
WUDUP iCe (8:01:58 PM): and 10 looks easy but im still confused
Yup, thats Isa, super cool person who I think is similar to Ron in many ways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that's cool. good luck on you cal hw. when you got an isa and a ron you can't go wrong. =). we should all hang out soon.
Post a Comment