Wednesday, August 27, 2008

HOT WEATHER SUMMONS HOT WOMEN

Okay, I personally DO NOT LIKE weather LIKE TODAY. I mean its good because all the ladies are in their daisy dukes, shorts, skirts, dressed, oh man.. HEAVENLY. Walking around campus was literally like being in a club, except with lights on or watching a fashion show. This morning I drove my brother to school because he started at 9. There was so much ridiculous traffic that I got pissed and went late to class. This is what happened: got to Lincoln at 8:40, left, tried to find parking (8:50), decided to just pay 5 bucks and park all day in the garage, so I did. THEN THE LINE WAS LIKE A MILE LONG and I had to wait until 9:08 to get my permit, class starts at 9:10. The thing is the parking lot is so far away from the building my Chem class was in. So I ran, tried to run.. then I realized that my legs can't do it anymore, I was so shocked, but I powerwalked my way to class. When I got there it was so packed people were waiting outside. Lucky I wasn't one of those people. I was inside, but still had to sit by the door. There were so many people trying to add and it just pisses me off at how our government manages education. At the same time, I was sweating like crazy and I had a hard time breathing because there weren't any windows. The classroom was so small.. imagine a room about the size of a normal gas station, maybe half or 3/4's of that, filled with 160 people, insane. I couldn't really hear the teacher either because the next class was outside talking like theres no tomorrow. Anyway, I'm garunteed in being in that class, so I'm happy. I still haven't been in the lab class, which starts tomorrow at 8, hopefully I can find parking on the streets this time. After Chem, I saw my friend Karry, we were really good friends in middle school, so then I decided to crash Business calc with her because I haven't talked to her in a while, well we did, but not a good one and that was fun. We were writing eachother notes because we didn't wanna interupt the professor and we sat next to eachother in the back. After that I saw Karyn (going in a classroom that I left, again), and it was perfect time to crash Physics. I had to skip Chinese for it, and I hope it's worth it. What amazed me was more than half the class were girls, when I told Jimmy, he was like "wtf." Yep. That class was full as crazy too. I'm trying to add that class but I'm not enrolled or on the waitlist, my chances are slim. I had Calc after Physics and Isa called me, I asked her to save me a seat, but when I got there it was so full that I had to stand up until someone left. After Calc was English, that class was also packed. I was hoping I would get in because I'm #1 on the waitinglist. But guess what, everyone showed, so I couldn't get in and I can't unless someone drops. The teacher sorta embarassed us all by just kicking us out halfway through the class. She takes roll AFTER the syllabus and said "for those of you who are not enrolled, you may leave now because there is nothing for you to do, goodbye." *Sigh* My friend Wesley was in there and he wanted to add, his chances are near impossible because he wasn't even on the waitlist. So we both left and headed to grab some food, but he went home because the pool tables were full. I didn't really have a break until now, so I got some lunch, and gave myself a break. I had a lot of time so I visited Kellang at his dorm, it was pretty chill, and I found out thats where all the chicks hide, around the dorm areas! At 3, I crashed the Physics lab class and I was hoping I can add that, the class seems fun, so does the professor, but there aren't any hot girls in that class. I wasn't on the waitlist, so everyone there had to write their names down. I saw a familiar face, Brian, I didn't really know him, I met him through other friends at the pool tables, but anyhow, we talked and signed up, hoping that we'll be put in 1 of his 2 classes. I got back to the garage, ready to go home, and I see a ticket on my windshield. I wasn't scared though, I pretty much knew why I got it, I put the damn permit thing upside down on the dashboard hahahaah, so they couldn't see it and gave me a ticket, but I didn't know, I was in a rush. I called the number and asked where their office was, I went there and got it canceled, it woulda been $55. I got home and until now I'm still sitting here trying to cool down. I just ate a cold peach and I'm gonna head to bed now!
<3 HER

No comments: