Tuesday, August 26, 2008
First day
Today was the first day of class, and my first class was Chinese. It was supposed to be Chem lab but it wouldn't make any sense if the lab started before lecture. Chinese started at 11. Before heading to school, I went to Walgreens to grab some gel, at Walgreens I saw Andrew and I was like "haha wow." After leaving the parking lot, an old buddy of mine named Frank honked at me, I was surprised to see him and again, "haha WOW." I went home afterwards, gel'd my hair and headed for school. I guess I was sort of excited. I drove around a circle like twice to find parking, I was about to give up and ready to park in the garage. However, I told myself, ONE MORE TIME, and I was granted a parking spot. I also passed my chem test, I needed 17 to pass and I scored 18, seriously epic luck. If only my luck was as good with "her" or the lottery, but I still think I'd pick her. To me, money matters to a certain extent, but money cannot buy happiness and happiness is the way of life. So I went to Chinese, saw a couple people from last semester, we reviewed really quick and before I knew it, class was over. After class, Karyn and Winnie walked in and I was surprised, apparently they had an easier level of Chinese after my class. Karyn texted me like a minute before she walked in, she didn't even know I was there, lol. Isa called too, so I met her up because we had calc together @ 12:35. She was sitting on a rock outside and checking out guys, haha. Oh and there were soo many people today, it was unbelievable, its like the whole city crammed into 1 school. Calc was cool, we reviewed a little bit of trig, hopefully things go well for me in that class. So that's it, 2 classes today. I went to buy the Calc book after, the price dropped and I also got the internet thing for free, so I saved myself like a Ben Franklin. The line in the bookstore was soo long that it went around the whole damn thing. People were even lining up outside because there was so many people inside, its amazing. I was starving at the same time because I didn't eat anything. I called up Wilson because he wanted to go to Metro Mall. We ate with Alfred and Andy and headed to Metro Mall. It was a good time, but Wilson didn't get to buy what he wanted, so he was a lil unhappy. Things got worse when I got home though, as they always do. Everytime I get home, I just feel so uncomfortable. I'm always irritated by my dad and I didn't feel good. In addition, I felt weird going online because when I get on.. you know what, forget it, I don't even want to mention it. I'd rather keep the oil calm than having it boil.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
let me crash class w/you. haha.
Post a Comment