Monday, August 25, 2008

Not ready for reality

So yup, tomorrow is the FIRST DAY OF INSTRUCTION, o m g. I am so not ready. I didn't review or anything, sigh. I also didn't buy any of my own books, but rather I bought Louie's books for him, so he owes me 500 dollars =]. I don't know if I should be looking forward to school or not because everyday I'm so bored. School means stress, and I'm also debating whether to have my schedule be Chemistry, Physics, Calculus, and English or Chemistry, Chinese, Calculus, and English. Right now I'm enrolled in Chinese and I'll go to class tomorrow because Physics is on MWF. I'll crash the class on Wednesday to see if I can add. If I can add, I'll drop Chinese because they're at the same time. Either way, it looks like I have to roll on spikes for a couple months, and I'll tell you now, the spikes will only get thicker as well as sharper. Other than that, today I was so bored I walked in an out of the house constantly. I then IM'd Wilson to see if he wants to hang out. I told him how bored I was and I was even desperate enough to drive him to the post office. But we called Andy and decided to go to Stonestown. Andy was with Aimee and her cousin. At the food court, we saw a couple people that Aimee didn't want to see, but anyway, Andy got me hungry and I got some Panda Express =/. A lil after, Amy stopped by to hang out with us until she had work, which was at 6. She got herself a pretty neat haircut I would say, just like "she" did. So yeah, we went to borders and Wilson picked up this book called "How to have better sex" because he was bored lol. We sat at the cafe area in the back, and my cousin Diana was there. So I had a good convo with her for about 30 mins. She was studying really hard for her Dentistry exam. She's already graduated, but didn't get her degree yet. I asked her a lot about how dentists do their work, and how much they get paid, pretty nice. She also changed a lot of thoughts I had about pulling out my wisdom teeth, I'm not as scared anymore. Then I went back with the group, we chilled for another half an hour and we finally went home. Nevertheless, I'm ending my day here.

P.S. I love her.

No comments: