Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Light Headed

NO I AM NOT HIGH. I just feel so bummed out for some reason, I think I'm getting too carried away from my feelings. Today I was supposed to take the bus to school, slept at like 2 last night, had to wake up at 6:30. I left the house pretty late, late to a point where I knew I would've been late. I called my mom and told her I am gonna drive to school and she will take it back because she needed it today. Chem lab was boring as hell today, we did 3d models of Lewis Structures on computers. After that class, I had a small breakfast with E.Z. He told me how it costs him about $8.60 a day for bart to get to school and back, pretty ridiculous.. he lives in the East Bay. He went to the library to study and I went to the computer lab to do a ton of Chinese hw. I finished most of it, finished the rest in class and turned that in. We had a quiz in calc today, I messed up again, but I didn't do too bad. I got 8/10 on my last quiz, way better than 1 or 2. Hopefully I stay like this for the remaining of the semester. I ran a lot today at Lake Merced with Jimmy. He said it didn't feel so long, but bikes r teh cheet! I really pushed myself to a point where I wasn't really tired anymore. We got quickly's after (bad) but whatever, then went to his house to do some hw. I got a lot done, finished all my math hw and a tiny bit of chem, but way better than what I'd do at home. I took the bus home and right now I'm doing nothing. I haven't really did anything because I feel so bummed for some reason. I'm overreacting because..... iono. It has to do with my personal problems and my feelings..

Yesterday I got to class almost late because I thought we get the holiday off, but nooo. I sped to school really quick and made it in time, left the house at 8:50. I got to class, but I spaced out the entire time because I was still on Great Escape mode. I didn't want to be at school. I didn't do much yesterday, I met a new classmate in Chinese, thats about it. We learned related rates in calc.

No comments: