Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bad week

I'm gonna keep this short because I really don't feel like typing. I don't feel like doing anything. I don't feel like I CAN do anything. This past week has been horrible, walking around campus with my arm sling as fast as a snail. I had to carry my backpack on one side of my shoulder and tilt forward to move. I couldn't pay attention in my classes, couldn't take notes, just horrible. I have my sling off now, went to a physical therapy session and I got this super long rubber band I have to work my arms with, I will explain when I feel like typing more.. School isn't the worst part though. Going through a bad week of school only takes very little away from me. I know if I try hard, I can probably get back on track, but lately I've been too busy putting stress on myself. The only thing that keeps me from falling apart is playing fantasy basketball because it takes me away from the problems that give me scars on my heart. I wonder what it would be like to live in a fantasy world, like be a character in final fantasy or something, yes that was random. I'm taking my time today to relax because it's my day off. There are some things I need to get my mind off of. There's been times where I'm stuck somewhere I don't want to be. There's been times I see and hear things I don't want to see or hear. I was very disturbed by those moments. I think I'm going crazy, even Jimmy agreed. I rate this week 2/10.

Song of the moment: Enya - Only time

1 comment:

ron-ton said...

Everything will eventually be okay; don't worry. I did not know you listened to Enya.