Last night I slept early, around 10:30 because I felt like "eh whatever." I slept pretty quick then, but xiaoxiao called me at 12 and we talked for a bit. I'm glad she called because I felt better after telling her everything. Thanks Xiao. I didn't sleep til 3:30 because I was awake afterwards, but I did get back in bed at 2. I rolled around for an hour thinking about the good times this winter break. I got up at 3, did some pushups and lifted some weights for no reason, then I rolled around for another half an hour before I slept. I woke up at 6:30 again, then at 9:30, then at 12. I couldn't really sleep for some reason. My back was aching too because either I slept funny or I was in bed too long. When I woke up I saw my car keys on my desk, and the fast pass was gone... I knew my dad was tipsy, my mom even told me last night that he's going to end up doing that. Good thing I chilled, I sorta saw it coming anyway, he always does this. However, this doesn't mean I could go off initial D'ing on the freeway, it's just a reminder to be in control and keep everything in moderation. I felt a bit more relaxed, but I still went out. I went to Jimmy's then we went to Kev's and we went running at the lake. I ran really far this time, from the place where I usually start til past the bridge. Kevin didn't see the bridge, so he went around hahah. It's not a bad thing, but I don't like going all the way around. I like to go on the bridge just to see the view from there. It's not the best, but it reminds me of all the good things in life and how things come together. It took me 40-45 mins this time, I felt really good. My body felt really good during the whole rune, but I did have cramps. We went to BK right after, terrible idea yeah? It's all Kevin's fault, he and I didn't eat but I wasn't hungry. I ended up getting a tiny burger just to keep my stomach satisfied. Jimmy didn't get nothing because he ate, and Kevin of course gets a whole meal WITH Coke. I had to take care of some family business, so I didn't stay @ Kev's. I was supposed to bring my grandpa over for dinner, but my uncle said he can't get out of bed anymore. I wanted to see him really badly because he took care of me and taught me so many things when I was young. I went to Costco with Jim and some of his relatives. I didn't get nothing, but I always like going there for some reason. I'll go see my gramps tomorrow, for sure. I have a headache right now, I guess from dehydration, but it's cools!
When I end up in bad situation, I'm usually quiet. I spend the time to think of what to do and how to fix the problem. And if I'm stuck, I just YUM DOM CHA, SIK GUO BAO! Haha ok, forreals though. If I'm stuck, I just stay calm and do what my heart believes is righteous. In the end, everything goes well, somehow. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
wow. now u guys go running...wtf. once i leave...awesome... out of all the times i wanted to run...
im glad everything is fine. it was fun running/walking lake merced, time to bowl now lol.
ERICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCcc
But I did run with you Ron..
Post a Comment