Friday, January 9, 2009

Spoiled

I don't know what or how to begin on what I want to say. Today I felt really bad.. well not really. We went to ABC, got some food, ate like a pig again. Then we went to Ann's house and bowled. I did okay, my thumb had some internal bleeding, it really hurt to the point where I wanted to quit. I was quiet today because I didn't feel normal. I felt spoiled. It's not anyone's fault but I feel like I'm not doing anything for the family. I'm not in the mood to type right now but I want just tell someone everything, but I don't know who. I feel like I'm just home to sleep and out to waste money. I think I've crossed the line. My dad yelled at me before I went out and my mom called and talked to me about my grandpa being lonely while I was out. I think I'll try to spend some time with him. When I got home, my dad just bitched at me. Normally I'd toss a couple words back at him, but I feel like I deserved it. My mom even told me to yell back at him while we were in the kitchen, but I told her that I deserve it. I got dinner and I wanted to go to my room, but he said "why do you have to eat there?" Then I walked towards the room where my grandma watches tv, he said the same. I kinda yelled and said "fine where do you want me to eat?" Then I just sat on a couch in the living room. He bitched at me about driving here and there too much. I don't see how he has the right to yell at me. 1. Not his car. 2. He doesn't do shit either. 3. I pay for what I use, gas, etc. 4. I'm over 18. 5. I'll just stop here x_x. I do the dishes when I'm home because that's the least I could do. He gave me a fastpass and said I'm taking the bus to school from now on. I ignored him but he just brought it to my room and threw it on my bed. He also took my car keys and said I can't drive anymore. I'm just like whatever right now because he's got a point but those 4 reasons don't give him the right to do that. He's my dad and all and I have my respects for him, but I'll just let him chill and at the same time I'll think about how spoiled I am..

3 comments:

SlimJim said...

ericc!! you should've said something, i would've took you back to kevin's and not bowl. i hope everything is ok for you. i can be the one you can talk to, BFF forever you know!

amy said...

maybe a way to compensate for however you're feeling is to do well in school, but that i'm sure you're already doing. i don't think you should feel too bad about the situation. how much could you possibly do for your family @this age, right? and it's winter break!!! you should be having fun and being relaxed. you have one more week to party before you go through hell again, so don't let this stop you from doing whatever you want. but but but next time, jimmy and/or i can do the driving. =]

btw, there are so many people out there who you could talk to. all you have to do is pick. ;]

ron-ton said...

i am just one call away love. lol.

seriously though, i am here if you need to talk.

in terms of the car and your dad, i can drive also. i didn't know it was serious.