Thursday, January 8, 2009

Grr!? x_x

This morning I was awaken by an advertisement phone call from BoA about accident insurance and stuff. I kept telling the woman "No I don't want to be in this program, thanks" but she wouldn't shut up and kept going on and on and on like the Energizer bunny. Anyways, she pretty much ruined my morning and I wasn't in a really good mood. Her supervisor got on the phone and I told her the same thing, this time I got out. After the phone call I'm like "ah thank goodness she knows how to be a supervisor." 5 mins later after I went back to bed, I got a call from Andrew Z. He asked what I was doing today, at the time I was like "uhhhhhh probably nothing, whatsup?" Next thing I know.. I was dressed up and in his car going toward the pier with 2 more people. We went to In N Out, how great is that.. burgers for bfast -_-. I got a 3x3 because I'm a piggy. After that we walked around, bought some stuff, went to Tanforan, walked around some more. The other 2 people have never been to Tanforan, pretty awkward, but cool. There goes my day, walking around half asleep..

I'm tired. I'm tired. I'm tired. I'm tired. I'm tired. I'm tired. I'm tired. I'm tired.
I'm tired. I'm tired. I'm tired. I'm tired. I'm tired. I'm tired.
I'm tired! :P
I think I'm going to sleep soon rather than sleep at 4 everyday lol.

Today was okay, until now, until I heard something I wished that my ears would never come across. I'm watching things leave my eyes, but what can I do.. Right now I'm squatting on my rolly chair spinning in circles, thinking of just life in general. I'm constantly changing directions, but I can't convince myself to stick with 1 direction...
The Scientist - Coldplay

No comments: