Thursday, January 8, 2009

WhereTF ARE THE DINOSAURS, UNICORNS, AND DRAGONS!!!!!!!

Yeyeauh. We hit the zoo today. Yup. The end. Yeyeauh.

Okay well it was more like we were supposed to get to the zoo @ 12, but Aimee as always holds us up late, oh wells its cools. We ended up getting there at like 1:30 because we went to Eggettes and I went to Domino's to get an oven baked sandwich. Edwin told Wilson that they were good and Wilson told me so I go with the Great Master Yu's words. I guess it wasn't Aimee's fault at all, she was actually ready today, just had some technical problems in the morning with the phones. Anyway, everyone walked there, I drove like 3-5 blocks away from Amy's house incase we didn't wanna walk all the way back. We got there, Kev forgot his SF residential proof so he had to pay 15 bucks. I kinda forgot to remind him but who knew all his ID's were of SLO's. I thought the zoo was pretty cool, well Kev and I did. I think everyone else was just bored, at least it seemed that way. I actually wanted to see the animals because I haven't been there in a long time. I think the zoo isn't as harsh as people make it sound. The animals are locked up yeah, but they get treatment because they were hurt/endangered in the wild, eventually they'll be released. I took a lot of pictures of what I saw, except for the bugs, which was what I wanted to see the most. I don't want memories of them, ANY whatsoever. I recorded a lot of vids too. I just found out how incredible penguins are. They just swallow fish that are like a footlong and dont even chew, 3-4 per penguin. The petting zoo scared the craps out of me. Everytime I held me fist together the animals just stormed at me until I opened them up. I guess they realize that I don't have food so they buzz off.. Aimee had to leave early, don't know why, but we were basically done. Kev and I jogged like 5-6 blocks all the way back to the car and drove 2 blocks to pick everyone else up. It was freeeezing cold, I had short sleeves on, good exercise though.. something I haven't had since my shoulder injuries. But yea.. we hit Kev's house and watched Wall-E. Oh we went to Safeway and ABC too. I got some chips and wonton soup because 1. reminds me of Ron. 2. It's good as hell. Safeway is a bad place. I just realized that everytime I go there, I ALWAYS BUY CHIPS. I weighed myself, gained 10 pounds from yesterday to today. I think it's the measuring thing, but who knows.. I did have a feast on Tuesday. Jimmy had to leave, I drove him home, went back, finished Wall-E, played DDR, Mario Kart (amy's hella good), and scrabble. Garrett stopped by for a few to drop something off with his new cool bike, but it was like 12am by the time we were done with all that. Kev was hungry, we got some dessert/midnight snacks at some place on Clement, just came back from it. I got curry fish balls, Ann got fries, Kev got cherng-fun hahah, and Amy got some lemon tea. The car ride back was usual, just me and Ann yellin' at each other. I thought the food was great for a midnight snack since we had hoi seen jerng, hot sauce, curry sauce, lol, damn I'm a pig....

No comments: