Wednesday, January 7, 2009

UNFATALITIZED yeyeauh.

Today is Tuesday, aka eat like like pigs and grow our stomachs. It was only me and Kev though. Last week it was me, Kev and Ron.. that was fatality to the extreme. =/ Today we got less food, but just enough and we killed it, ^5 home-skillet. It was a pretty cool day, we watched a lot of Wong Fu vids which were really good. Some vids remind me of people I know and I found that pretty cool. We hit up some place called King Cafe to get some mocha freezes and that shit was good, the end.
My grades are out too, A, B, B-, though I feel like I don't deserve the B-. It's funny how I get good grades for the classes I do bad in but I get bad grades for the classes I do good in. Life makes a lot of sense. I don't want to talk about school so I'll stop raaaai hea.

Oh snap we're going to the zoo tomorrow because it's free and we're cheap ass asians and thats how we do it in the SFC! ;) Well actually I'd really like to see the place.. haven't been there in a while.

toodles.

2 comments:

kevin said...

yeah yeah!! we're going to see lions, penguins, rabbits, dragons, pigs, farm animals, dinosaurs, and dandelions.

SlimJim said...

that's right home skillet!!