Monday, January 5, 2009

DAmnnnnnnnnnnnn!

HAHA ITS ABOUT TIME I BLOGGED. I have so much to catch up on, geez.... too much x_x. I haven't blogged in so long that if I were to type IN DETAIL about everything I've done this winterbreak, it would be like a master's thesis of my winter break. So I'll keep it short. 09 has been really great so far, I'm having a lot of fun, but there's always someone/something missing. The last time I blogged was probably a month ago. So let's begin there. A month ago, I dislocated my shoulder again (second time now). Right now my shoulder is ok, when I bowl sometimes, it hurts because I guess I overextend. It's cools though, it's what I call physical therapy Lambchop style, yeyeauh. I didn't wear my sling the second time because I didn't want to go through the hell I experienced from the first time. At the same time, I was stressing out about school because I felt like I was gonna fail and finals week was coming up. I was tired like everyday and I just wanted to knock out. Anyways, forget school, I have 2/3 of my grades already, so far so lucky. Jia Yu came back this winter break and she threw a party on the same day it was Prescilla's birthday. It was like a middle school family reunion, some I haven't seen in a while and some I missed greatly. Overall those 2 days I hung out with them were really good, not going in detail with that because it would be longgggg. Christmas.. this year it was a bit boring compared to last year, but it's okay, I always feel the spirit of the holiday, and I see that everyone goes from -_- :/ =[ x_x etc.. to =] because it's just the nature the holiday brings. This winter break feels so short, though it's not over for me yet, but I don't think it'll be as good without Xiao and Ron. Too bad Ron, guess we can't drive around dodging random shit on the freeway anymore! The new years eve party was very memorable. That night felt really good, like for seriously good, like like... a true new beginning. I hope my bad luck is gone, but I don't think so. I did sorta dodge the first-Saturday-of-the-month swimming day, at least no more dislocated shoulders for a while. I'll start typing in detail again soon, but right now I'm just really out of it to do that. I feel like some things I do make other's feel bad. I feel like sometimes I cross the limits with things although if you really know me, I'm joking. I don't know what to do... Last night out cruise thing was really adventurous. I really want to thank Jimmy for driving everyone 342431894841437034125493274801374831 miles. OH, the yum cha thing was great, but I didn't get to eat my pai gwut! omggggg! lol. Welp I think if Ann was there, she would've ordered it. Oh god I'm like jumping all over, I already talked about the cruise, but now I want to talk about the yum cha.. Whatevs! I won't backtrack, I'll only move forward, if I make mistakes, I'll just go on. We went to Ann's to play ddr (did I already say this? I think I did x_x) and it was good, she's obviously the best. Amy is improving like crazy. Kev and Jimmy are good too, but DDR ain't my thang yanno! I just jump randomly hoping to hit something half the time =/. It's a really good workout though. Let's see, we all ate dinner seperately, except Jimmy and I, then we bowled. We played 2 games and I had to go home because I didn't have my keys. I dropped my camera when I got out the car, thought it broke but Kevin saved the day, as usual. Then Amy wanted to go cruising and she said it was too early to go home, so I asked my mom and went out again. This is bad, we're being spoiled! The cruise was good although Jimmy was emo most of the time and Ann was sleeping. Kev got some wonton soup and now I'm craving for that, damn. We went basically all over the city, sunset -> embarcadero and then back to sunset. We stopped by 2 piers and walked around. Took some pictures and recorded a video of Kevin (BEST SHIT EVER) analyzing lives of sea lions in depth. That's about it for last night.
Today I didn't do much but looked at pics I took and went to Costco. It was a calm day, but this only means more rest for tomorrow, which is TUESDAY AHAHHAHA YOU ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS! I'll stop here because I have to eat dinner, PEEEEEEEEACE.
PS I don't know why I'm cussing a lot lately, SHIT!

2 comments:

ron-ton said...

i will miss all of this.

SlimJim said...

i wasn't really emo, i just wanted to feel the breeze and the shit in my blog, i made up so don't believe it.