Sunday, January 11, 2009
Gramps
I just went to see my grandpa (dad's side) w/ mom and Henry. My dad didn't go for some reason, and he blamed it on me. He said he wanted to go in the morning, but he also told me to ask my mom. My mom was at work and she said we'd go when she gets back. I didn't tell him that, so I guess it's my fault. I'll take the blame. Mom bought some dim sum for him before we got to his house. My younger uncle was watching football and we went into his room to see him. He couldn't get out of bed because his left thigh was hurting or something, but we helped him up. I'm thinking it's arthritis. My uncle, dad, and I will take him to the doctors tomorrow morning at 8. Gramps was doing okay nevertheless, he remembers all of us at least, but he did repeat a couple questions several times. I know he really wants me to do good in school because that's what he talked about most of the time. I hope he's fine, but we'll see tomorrow. I'm gonna get a set of keys and visit him every so often, when I have time... OH oh! and he does like ha gow's, a lot :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
oh, please. i'll woop yours any day. =P
lol. i so cannot. but you best be there next time we bowl.
i like ha gao's also. let's go yumcha again.
Post a Comment