Saturday, January 31, 2009

I don't know what I'm doing anymore

Right now I'm at school trying to study and do my calc 2 homework, but I'm spending more time sitting here thinking about how stupid I am everytime I stumble across one of these problems. This class is bothering me a lot. I got 4.5/10 on the first worksheet I got. I didn't want to ask anyone for help, I just tried doing it myself, turns out that I'm an idiot. I don't know what to do anymore, I don't know where I'm going in life.. There are so many things in my head and I don't know why. Sometimes I wished I was a bird because they seem to be soo free. I wished I could fly away from my problems.

The best way for me to keep my mind off things is to eat. Food means a lot to me, in a way its how I enjoy life, but of course I do other things. Food can be a hobby, but for me, food is a way of life. Eating makes me happy. Eating makes me a pig too.

I read this poem lately called The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost. This poem is very powerful in a way, it makes me think of the pros and cons of everything, but I'm just lost at the moment. I have different perspectives about life now, and I don't know which direction to take.

I wished you could see what I see or feel how I feel somtimes...

1 comment:

SlimJim said...

don't worry about the worksheet, just ask me anytime when you need help. I'm always there to help you!