Saturday, January 31, 2009

First week of hell.

Like seriously, my first week of school was hell. My schedule was unfixed, I wasn't prepared mentally, stuff like that. I initially thought that the first week of school would be relaxing, but nope, everyday I've been sleeping at either 2 or 4. I've been consumed by homework, most of the time I'm sidetracked, so it's nobody's fault but mine I guess. Everything is my fault. My teachers are pretty cool, I'll give more detail in the future because I really feel like shit right now. I found out earlier that I passed my physics math readiness test and I was happy, but since then I've been feeling slumped. Today was a really fun day. I went to J-town with E.Z., Allan, Elvina, and Rosanna. They're my chem lab partners and we finally got to hang out after debating about what to do for a month. We went to PikaPika, really cool sticky photo thing place.. Had dinner there also. The food was expensive, but not bad. At one point I saw Edmund and his gang while some of us were getting crepes. We went to PikaPika again after dinner, then Karaoke. I can't sing for crap x_x. That's all, my crappy blog, sorry if it wasted your time reading this low-detailed blog, but I don't feel good right now.

I'm dearly sorry if I offended anyone lately. I think I'm thinking too much, and school is really pushing me off the edge.

1 comment:

kevin said...

it's cool dude, just chillax!