The past few days have been great, time flew by sooo fast. In a few days I have school, and I'm not mentally ready. I don't have my books nor have I reviewed anything. Yesterday my gramps was moved out of the hospital to an old persons? facility? No wait, a rehabilitation area... yeah that's it. I think he will be better off there. The person next to him is Chinese also and there's a tv with TVB stuff. The nurse who looked after him yesterday was chinese also. I didn't visit him today though, I was dealing with my grandma's stuff (gramp's spouse). I went to bai sun this morning with my older uncle. My parents went out to get bai sun stuff too but my older uncle got it so things got complicated. While I was driving him home, he was telling me that the most important concept in a family is that everyone is able to communicate and agree. I was really emo, I was praying for good things to happen in my family too. I was also thinking about problems I had, how to fix them, what I can do. A broken bone can heal on its own, but will it be good as new? I feel restrained sometimes. There's always somethings I want to do, but I can't. I know my limits and my capabilities, but do my limits and capabilities know me?
I came home, ate ramen and my aunt came over. I had to go with her and my cousins to the cemetary. (Bad communication. See we could've all done it at one place but one wants to do it an an altar while the other one wants to go to the cemetary.) It didn't matter for me, I went to both. I didn't want to but whatevers. I need to get my sleeping habbits back soon. I'm still sleeping at 4 am all the time because of tokbox lol. This is bad, fun, but bad. =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
=(
yeah, lets get off tokbox... i wish for the best dude!
you are very complicated.
....in a good way
Post a Comment