Sundays are usually my days of zen and peace, however, not the occasion today. I'm irritated right now. I'm irritated by how some people approach things. There's a lot of shit bothering me today, mostly my dad though, he pretty much ruined it. He yelled at my mom for like.. no apparent reason. He's too short tempered and I just left it alone because I didn't feel like dealing with that kinda behavior on my Sunday. I went to Costco with my mom, brother and dad. That was like the only cool part. I guess I pissed him off a little bit because I made him put down a bottle of wine he wanted. He said he wanted to drink it over Chinese New Years. I made him put it down because he's been drinking before he yelled at my mom. I felt bad afterwards and I just got him the damn wine, well my mom did because I'm not 21. He didn't turn happy or anything, but whatever. Went to see gramps before Costco, forgot about that. We went home to drop off the groceries and ate dinner. After dinner we went back to see gramps, then now I'm here, irritated, tired, and a LITTLE bored.
I'm sorry drew =[
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i am going to be back this weekend. lets hang out at the beach or something, yea?
lol, can i come to the beach too xiao? lol
Post a Comment