Shit look what time it is, I have to wake up in a couple hours. I just told Ron that I wasn't gonna blog but what the hell. These past few days have been really tiring, but extremely fun. I don't remember what we did on Thursday. I think we tokbox'd and I was playing around with the pauses. Dang.. see this is how much we've went through. I can only remember so much now, I think I forgot everything I learned in the Fall. Anyway, at some point we were at Serramonte. At some point we ran Lake Merced, Ron and I tied but he would've dusted me if it wasn't for our cramps. At some other point we were bowling and it was Amy's bday, which was yesterday actually. I met Ken and John or Jon, they were cool. Oh before bowling we had Jojo's. Bowling was really good, like really fun-good, if that makes sense. Today we went to yum cha at 12, really late. Someone stole the bill and I got mad at him. But it's over now :p I just wanted to make him feel bad. Yes, it's evil, happens when I'm around Ann too much. After yum cha we chilled by my car then headed to Kevs to wii. After wii, I went home, cleaned my car both inside and outside. After that.. oh I went to see gramps with my sister. After that........ Jimmy and Ron came to pick me up and Ann was in the car also, which didn't surprise me. Then..... we played mafia with what? 9 people I think? Then we went out to grab some more Jojo's.. Then Amy came. Then things got boring for a bit until Ann walked around and demanded people to be her slaves. (I'm typing so weird =/ I think it's because it's 5 am.) Anyway, we went bowling after Yao stopped by. The first half of the first game was pretty bad because everyone was quiet and emo. All of a sudden things got good, people were happy and bangin' pins. Ann was all over the guys, as usual and it was an overall super cool bowling night. I forgot to bring Ron's shoes because I didn't know they were seperated from Jimmy's bag. I felt so bad the entire time. Everytime Ron didn't get a strike or spare I took the blame because he bowled awkwardly with the shoes. 3rd game Kev, Ron and I had a bet. Epic game with a good comeback, sorry Ron, it's just that you didn't have your shoes, therefore I got lucky. =D
We went home happily ever after, like... mules!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
dude u sure love me. i keep seeing my name. ANN ANN ANN. =D
Post a Comment