Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Beasts of Burden

Kevin and I are getting fat. We eat like wild boars everyday now. It's bad but I'll make it up through exercise. I think food is apart of what makes us happy, at least for me. We only have one life, so why not enjoy with what we are passionate for? =] Today we had pizza w/CRAZY bread and CRAZY sauce lol, for lunch, from Little Caesars. We ate at Kev's house and his dad even helped us, we got owned. Anyone is welcome to join us, but that's doubtful. Jimmy and Ron are letting us hang, which ain't cools! Edgar, Adam, and some other guy came over for a bit and chilled. I crashed Kev's art class at 3, it was okay, the teacher is nice, but not very fun. I didn't see much people at City, I guess it was the time. I went to Quicky's, Kev went to Beep's then we went to Mickey D's for after class snack. That's crazy huh? ... I think so too. We actually didn't get much compared to our lunch. I went to see gramps after I dropped Kev off for his night class. I feel so much better! He slept good and my uncle said he ate. A doctor told me that he asked my grandpa in mandarin if he was in pain, but grandpa didn't answer, but the doc knew because he was grabbing his leg, so he got some pain killers for gramps. I'm glad this doctor is logically smart, yay! One nurse came in and asked if his surgery is at 1 tomorrow after she read some papers. I have no clue what time it is tomorrow, but my dad was there today when the other doctors talked to him through a translator. Out of my grandpa's 5 children, it had to be my dad being there at that time.. He's like so clueless, but that's okay, he made the right call I think. Tomorrow is the big day, and I hope everything goes well.

My foot still hurts like crazy. I can run but not walk, which is ridiculously absurd. Maybe I need an x-ray. Sometimes I think I'm trippin too hard on little things, like my foot. There's a reason for this problem though, I need it to dust Ron when he gets back. >:D (Like that'll ever happen even if after he takes 23949289 puffs of hooka.) I can swim with my foot, but then my shoulder rules that category. -_-; I love how my fate was chosen. =/

ARgh!! My stupid Chem professor never replied to my e-mail! This is war. =[

Damn. I didn't even eat dinner yet, oh wells. I can and should starve a bit after 3 slices of pizza.

I registered for classes TODAY. Here's what I'm stuck and waiting for.
Enrolled:
Bio322 Human Sexuality Integ Sci MWF 910-1000
Eng214 2nd Year Written Comp-Eng MWF 1110-1200
Phys220 Gen Physics with Calc 1 MWF 1410-1500
Kin145 Elementary Karate TTH 1010-1100

Waitlisted:
Hist121 US History since Reconstruction MWF 1010-1100
Math227 Calculus II MWF 1210-1300 T 925-1015
Phys222 Gen Physics wtih Calc 1 Lab TH 1400-1645

OHOH!! ONE-MORE-THING... this title was suggested by Kev. (I give credits, yeyeauh)

Okay thats it. Hahhahh!

1 comment:

ron-ton said...

i can't count that high...you are mean. ann is awesome!