I went to visit gramps today around 1, then again around 8. My aunt went with my at 1 and she fed him the food the hospital provided. He didn't eat much because he didn't have an appetite I guess. I don't want to see him in pain, I don't like to see him in pain, I rather that broken leg was on me, since I'm already injured all over the place... another wouldn't make a difference. A mandarin doctor came to talk to us about the situation, it was still 2 options, surgery or let it heal on its own. Our family hasn't decided, but my uncle, other aunt, and I will meet with the surgeons on Wednesday, around 6pm. I went to Jims house to grab him after I left the hospital, then went to get Kev and we all ate lunch. It's pig day today, but quickly's was closed. Kev got some fries as a substitute for what we were gonna get at quickly's. We watched some Hard Gay on youtube, pretty weird guy =/ while we were eating lunch. We headed over to Ann's place after I grabbed a quick snack at Mickey D's because I wasn't full. (Sorry, pig day :P) We got her, then went to Amy's. I think we were late, but Edmund and his crew got there at the same time, I hope nobody is mad. I was quiet at the beach, didn't do much but ran a couple hundred feet down and limped back because I felt the foot pain again. I lost my keys and bluetooth at one point and I freaked out, luckily I managed to find em laying around. I couldn't play football either because my shoulder felt dislocated again after throwing it across the street at Amy's house. I was upset. I felt disabled. I felt like my body can't do anything anymore. I felt discomfort at the same time also because my grandpa is going through worse pain. We hit Eggettes after, I was quiet there also, but I spoke up a bit after Edmund's crew left. I didn't get a drink, had enough sugar because Kevin bombed me with a sweet tea. I got a phone call and had to leave to see gramps. The earliest he can do surgery is Thursday because the schedules are booked. I think and hope he's okay.
PS - I'd like to thank Jimmy for asking and thank for calling and asking about gramps Ron. I really appreciate your support and your kindness even though you guys don't know him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
you have no idea how deceiving feelings can be sometimes. i don't know if that makes sense to you, but you are much more than you give yourself credit for. =] trust me.
and it was all by luck last night. hah. i don't usually bowl over 115.
you know i got your back. i hope your grandpa pull through.
sugar bomb! =D <--- evil smurk muahahaha!
Post a Comment