YOU GUYS HAVEN'T BLOGGED IN AGES SO I FIGURED I'D BLOG TO MAKE YOU BLOG. -PERSUASION- Yeah anyway, I really don't know what's going on with you guys anymore, hell sometimes I don't even know what's going on with me! Today was alright, I went to tutoring, met some people, it was basically a math day. I had my usual Tuesday lunch with JK, we got owned. My trip was pretty "cool." I don't have time to talk about it now, but I can talk over the phone if anyone is interested.
So yes, blog people!
I am leaning towards dropping English so I can focus on cal 2 and physics. English isn't that hard, its just TOOOOOOO much work, like TOOOOOO much, lol. :D
Right now I feel like things are stabilizing again. The first few weeks of 2009 was great. It went downhill after. I hope to have some fun sometime soon because I think school is the real reason why I'm not me anymore. Stress is heavy, I'm strong, but it's a lil too heavy right now, heheheh.
I missed those happy chit chat days we had, I don't know how it stopped, I hope it comes back again. =]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You had lunch with Just Kidding on Tuesday? Where am I in this lunch meetings of yours. It really is JEK (Just In Kase).
Post a Comment